The focus of the Senior Network Administrator position is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential, requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time.
The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes, promoting steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free. Job knowledge and competence is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Consistent, error-free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success.
This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
Key requirements include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in technology or related field preferred. Cisco certification(s) a plus.
- Five or more years of technical support experience, including a minimum of two years of resolving advanced networking issues;
- Experience configuring, managing and maintaining networks including routing, switching and firewalls, including network devices from Cisco and other manufacturers;
- Experience configuring server operating systems including Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012/2012 R2;
- Demonstrated familiarity with Cloud Services such as MS Azure and Amazon AWS;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required through on-call rotation schedule;
- Demonstrated flexibility and a team-player perspective. Willingness to work collaboratively and outside of defined position responsibilities as colleague, customer and business needs dictate;
- Demonstrated customer service skills and unwavering commitment to service excellence;
- Experience working in highly regulated industries is strongly preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using established processes, responds efficiently and effectively to routine and escalated help desk issues related to networking systems, applications, and servers.
- Manages and completes advanced internal and external IT projects including client migrations, system upgrades and new system deployments.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and customers to ensure customer needs and expectations are fully met or exceeded. Fulfills scheduled on-call rotation responsibilities.
- Consistently exemplifies, fosters, and inspires others to embrace ASMGi’s core values of Integrity, Commitment, and Expertise.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, service-oriented technology professional. Compensation for this role is $65 - 85k, commensurate with experience, and includes a competitive benefits package. If you can imagine yourself in this position and in ASMGi’s dynamic work environment, apply today!