ASMGi (www.asmgi.com) is hiring college juniors and seniors for Help Desk Intern positions for the summer of 2016. There may also be an opportunity for qualified applicants to transition to full‐time employment upon graduation. Interns will be paid $12‐$15 per hour based on experience.
Requirements: This position requires a skilled, customer‐focused helpdesk professional. An associate’s degree in information technology - or equivalent related experience - is required.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum two years’ hands‐on experience and demonstrated understanding of Microsoft technologies including Active Directory and Windows 10, 7, XP and Office applications;
- Demonstrated experience with Internet and networking technologies (LAN / WAN);
- Experience working in a customer focused, fast‐paced, team environment;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to service excellence;
- Exposure to cloud‐based processes on Azure, AWS or SoftLayer beneficial;
- Provides Service Desk Level 1 support including receiving and logging support calls, resolving or escalating customer support issues and tracking support incidents.
- Performs routine maintenance of Windows‐based networks, including performing backup tape rotation and logging and responding to system monitors.
- Assists with installation, configuration and management of customer equipment in ASMGi’s Network Operations Center.
- Consistently and reliably participates in after‐hours “on call” rotation.
- Exemplifies, fosters, and inspires others to embrace ASMGi’s core values of Integrity, Commitment and Expertise.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a growing, thriving tech company in the heart of downtown Cleveland. Apply today!